WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We Just Got Started!!???!!!??!!



Wait a Minute!!!
Chris and I (me, Luci, Narrator :) ), we just got married three months ago! I can hardly believe that we are now starting our own little familia! Yep, that's right! We are Preggo, with child, bun in the oven, livin on the edge - ok maybe not the latter.
We were trying to be conservative and have a year of blissful marraige just he and I,
Pepe la Pooch, Bear, Jake and our newest addition Myrtle... That would be our two dogs, our fish and turtle! LOL!
God had a little surprise for us this Christmas, as Chris and I both cried for joy and pure fear, but more joy when we found out we were going to have a little baby! We are over joyed!
Thus is the reason for this blog! I want our family and friends to be able to go somwhere to watch the "little Klare family" grow. And boy we just got started and it is AWESOME!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. whoo hoo!! Luci!!! That's so awesome. You guys are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't tell you how excited I am for baby Klare!! You can name her after me if you want. Jacque Klare- ok that sounds horrible!! Love you and miss you. Have a fun New Years with the fam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luci,

    My heart pours for you and your family...you are a true inspiration! I feel we have so much in common (besides the tragedy and loss you have experienced). My Matt and I were married just 3 months ago and are already expecting our first child! I have read your story and I encourage you to continue to share your thoughts and experience. God Bless you and your family always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!