WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Leaning towards......"

Yesterday was a big appointment day for Chris, myself and little baby Klare.

I went into work thinking about nothing but the ultrasound. I had built up all kinds of nervous anxiety and excitement. I prayed that no matter, the outcome, I would except the Lord's will for our family.

I could have cried all morning. I kept thinking about this new baby and how I would take the news, if he/she was healthy or not.

As we walked into the ultrasound, my nerves calmed down. I had an overwhelming sense of peace and felt comforted that no matter what I loved this life.

And there we saw "Baby Klare":


Baby Klare is wonderfully healthy from what we can tell so far. The measurements were normal, the heartbeat was around 140 - 150 and lots of movement!

One of our favorite positions that Chris and I loved was this one:


If you can't tell, that is the stomach, and then the legs crossed at the ankles! so cute!

And the BIG QUESTION - WHAT ARE WE HAVING???? A BOY or A GIRL.

Well I have bad news... We are not 100% on the sex just yet! lol... But from what I could tell and what the technician could tell we are....

"LEANING TOWARDS"......



We are so very excited to have the opportunity to have another baby come into our lives. We know that Hope and Grace are going to be such a big part of our growing family as we teach all our children to live life with every breath for Heaven. Thank you for all your prayers. We are doing our very best to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy and to take each moment in stride with the Lord's Love!

God Bless!!!!

LUCI and CHRIS

4 comments:

  1. yay!! ultrasounds are amazing..we have one coming up on the 22nd and we are so anxious!!! :) that photo is amazing!!! if it is a girl she is so proper. hehe. congrats luci and chris. so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful ultrasound pics! i read your story and got chills... it's beautiful to see how the Lord is working in your life. and how Hope and Grace's lives touch others because of God's hope and grace. just sheer beauty. i love your blog and i like you already! : ) i found it through natalie catherine's. i'm your newest follower and will be praying for your new baby bundle! life is such a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hot diggity dog. we will host the first tea party. :)love mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lulu- I'm still over the moon about your "girly-girl" news. All the girls are going to make the best cousins! I can't wait to sew your sweetness a cute dress!! Praying for you and loving you every day! Jac

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!