For one, I have a SEVEN month old little girl CRAWLING! And it is not easy to find a few moments to spare when I am not kissing her cheeks. Secondly, my mom and aunts have been working vigorously on 1heart 2souls organization (details next post, promise).
I am loving motherhood. I think it is truly the greatest gift I have ever been given. People think I am exaggerating when I say, "I can cry right now just thinking about how much I love my girls" but it's the absolute truth. I can pretty much wail at any point in time thinking about how much joy have in my life by my children and hubs!
Speaking of ... My partner in crime Chris, is my very bestestestest friend in all the world... I love him with every single ounce of my being. HOWEVER... WHY o WHY did you get to pass all of your genes on to our children??? Don't I get a slice?
Let's take a look at these pictures... apparrently I need to be taking some "gene" vitamins so the next baby looks like me!
WHO LOOKS LIKE DADDY??
Smiles and Stares, they are definitely Klare's

It HURTS... oh... WHY?!! lol.. ok, I exaggerate a little
But I can get through it when I get to look at this all day!



How do you do?!

There is no denying she looks exactly like her daddy! She sure is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteholy moly. that baby is cute! and crawling?? oy vey. watch out world.
ReplyDeletehahaha ohhh now that is too much! goooodness, there is no way you could get anything done in a day with those cute cheeks crawling around! (both sets, that is) ;) And her eyes are unbeatable! LOVED seein you two the other day! XO, Auntie Cousin Ange
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - I think Maria looks JUST like YOU, Luci! I totally see a resemblance to Chris in the baby pictures, but I still see you all over her face, too. Have you compared your baby pics to hers???? She's presh!! xoxo, Meredith Hoefling
ReplyDeleteI want to reach through the screen and squeeze her cheeks!!! SOO BEAUTIFUL!! I don't know I see mommy in her too!!
ReplyDelete