WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hope and Grace's 3rd Birthday

Again, i apologize for the delay, but i seriously thought i could write this on time.
I under estimated what it takes to be a mother of 2 babes at home! 
I have no idea how some moms do it!!!

Dear Hope and Grace,

Happy Birthday, my little darlings.
Girls, when I think about have fast these three years have flown by, it brings me a little heartache and a little relief.  I have your little sis and brother to keep me on my toes at all time, which is good.  It gives me so much joy to have two such beautiful souls to occupy my time.  But it is a little heart wrenching that it has been three years since I have held you.  hard to say that without choking back the tears.
but on your birthday, while cleaning and getting ready for your party, i thought about you every second.  I was reminded over and over by so many who know your story how much love we shared that day and how much you touched others lives for Jesus.
I am so proud to be your mama.
I am so blessed to have carried you and held you in my arms.
WE are so very blessed to have the family we do to celebrate with us, LIFE.  Not the tragedy of our loss, but the celebration of your LIVES! 
Daddy and I miss you so much.  We wish we could spoil you on your special day.  I hope all the people we love are up there spoiling you!!!!!
 Because we couldn't spoil you with cake and ice cream or "hi-meam" as Maria calls it, we stuffed your little sister!  oy!  she is happy to eat your portions! :)
 I love her face.
 Again, how blessed are we to have the family we do.  Your Aunts, uncles and your grandparents came and celebrated with us.  We had a great time chatting, visiting with each other and catching up.
It was smiles all around on your birthday.

We had an extra special gift this year happen to our family.  And I know that you girls were instrumental in praying for this bundle of joy to get to us - to Uncle T and Aunt Angie.
Our family has never been happier... 
 I love this little drooped cheek boy.  I love him so much.   It is incredibly how much joy he has given our family - especially his parents.  love you Penn!
 Studs.
 Our family is growing. 
wow.
it's amazing to look at this picture and see how blessed we are.  But know that we are doubly blessed by the path you have set for us.  Girls, you and your little sister and brother are my everythings.  You are the best things that have ever happened to me. 
Your daddy and I love you so much and wish you the best 3rd birthday.
I hope you got our balloons.
My balloon was filled with a million kisses and bear hugs for each of you:)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for matching cousins!! Jojo's hair is perfection. And I'm so AA I missed this party again!!! One day I'll make it! HbD baby girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for your family! Joseph is perfect, and oh, do I love that hair! And your new nephew is so handsome, too! You are so blessed. Happy birthday to your sweet angels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luci...I just love this post. I can't believe it was their 3rd birthday! God is truly beaming through your family. Keep writing :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luci!! Can't believe it was their 3rd birthday!! The pictures are lovely. I love that Maria says "hi-meam"hahaha oh my gosh...keep writing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!