WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Friday, May 8, 2009

A Daughter and Now a Mommy

I woke up this morning and flipping through the news channels I stumbled on CMT music videos, and I was captivated by this video. I thought it was beautiful! And by the end of it, I was on my couch alone, crying uncontrollably. I guess, just thinking of all the wonderful moments I have had with my mom and my dad made me just think, I can't wait to share that with my girls. And then at the end of the video, there was the "I love you Mom" that came up. I couldn't help but think, every second of every day I spend with my girls that I get to share special moments with them too. And maybe this was their little way of saying, "I had the best day with you today." I love being their Mamma. ok... i am crying again. :)
">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!