WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Monday, December 7, 2009

When I get Where I am Going...

This weekend, I went for a long walk and brought my ipod to listen to. As I browsed through my playlists, I stumbled across a song, that I used to play a lot before Chris and I got married.
And now it has a whole new meaning to me. I found my self walking faster, striding wider and punching through the air, to get me there faster. And at the end of the song I found myself gasping for air - crying. I was trying to run my way closer to Heaven. I was running my way to Hope and Grace. With every minute that passes I wait to be with them. But for every second that passes, I am one step closer.

What an amazing healing power music can do for the soul. Below is one of the songs that my heart sings for the girls.

1 comment:

  1. Love that song, Luci! XOXO, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!