WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Little Klare!


It's hard to believe that just 6 short months after delivering my darling baby girls, Hope and Grace, that God would give us another precious life. I can't quite wrap my head around the emotions that I feel and what I felt when entering into the Ultrasound today. I was scared and excited, but most of all just so relieved that I could see if that little heart (or two) was going to beat strong for me and Chris.

And their so clearly, my new little baby was, with a heart beating so strong.

Nothing can replace my little Hope and Grace. To me they are the greatest gift of love. For Chris and I to have gone this time without any baby to hold has been quite torturous and purifying.

Blessed be God who knows our hearts and has sent us a new babe to explode all our love on. Thank you Jesus! Thank you my little angels in heaven. You will be the best big sisters anyone could ever have! I love you - all three!

We will meet our new little Klare baby in August!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I have tears in my eyes I'm so happy for you! I'm sure Jesus has Hope and Grace on his knees watching the ultrasound with you ; ) Ah! So excited for you Luci!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good! What a beautiful blessing! I am so so so happy for you and Chris! Always in my prayers--Anne Wolking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So wonderful! I LOVE you blog, but above all your love and strength! I tell everyone about your story. Congratulations. We are expecting a July baby:)

    God Bless you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaahooooooo!!!:) love norita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klare Family:

    Congratulations! I can only imagine how exited y'all are. Susan and I are equally as excited, relieved, and happy with the news.

    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see and this new baby. Bob and I are both excited for all of you. The Bagby's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Luci and Chris! Travis and I are just thrilled for you all. Lots of love, Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Luci and Chris.. We are so very excited for you and your families. The love and joy given by a child always make a heart open wide and smile. Love to you all. Sheryl and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such wonderful news....happiness to you both can't wait for the little one to arrive.......god bless you.........

    with love

    auntie nevette

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAYYYYY!!!! Luci and Chris we're so happy for you guys!! i'm due august 10th!! yay for august babies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on already! Keep us updated......start to journal more........you write so well and since I NEVER get to talk to you on the phone, at least I can read about your day. Oh, wait.... I guess I should start to write on my blog too. Well I'll try, but I'm too tired with too much to do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!