Good Morning All!
It has been such an amazing 3 weeks with Little Maria. I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed being with her and loving every little moment from wimpers to all out whaling; from smiles to giggling. She is such a tremendous joy.
Here's an inside look to the past three weeks. As you can see, Maria is very animated.
Sister made her a baptismal gown, ISN'T IT LOVELY!
Thank you, Sister!
this took months and months of work, love and prayer!
And for your pure enjoyment...
Oh my goodness! Lucy! She's even more adorable! I LOVE the pics of her on her elephant...one of the sweetest things ever, so cute! miss you all
ReplyDeleteLove, Love, Love all of the pics!! I can't wait to smoosh all over her in just a few days!!!! And, seriously, the video....pure marshmellow goodness!! Auntie
ReplyDeleteExtremely darling pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us....keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeletelove,
Mary Considine
LUCI, omg Maria's face in the first picture is sooo you...she's already flaring her nostrils hehehe....LOVE it. She is just such a gorgeous baby.
ReplyDeleteyou and your writings are so beautiful but your babies and their pictures are perfection......thanks so much for sharing....love you so auntie nevette....enjoy you are blessed
ReplyDeleteshe is totally about to fall off the elephant. jacque
ReplyDeleteWow she is beautiful! The pictures with Sr. Maria were so so touching. That baptismal gown must be sucha treasure!
ReplyDelete