WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New York! New York!

Every year the Klare family has made it a tradition to head to New York for a little relaxation and family time to enjoy the fall beauty.
Here we are at Brown's Berry Patch where they have apple orchards, pumpkin patches and everything a little kid could enjoy - who isn't 2 months old. hehee.. Sorry Maria you will have to enjoy the pics. Next year we will let you do the corn maze and the fun activities they had to offer. :)
Instead, I will enjoy them for you. By the way, this picture is a premonition of my future.
Right, honey?
You can always count on fun with, Papaw!

Later we went to the dairy farm with our friend Maureen, and boy O boy did we love the cows!
MOOOOOO!!


Can I pick this pumpkin?
Thanks Maureen for the tour!
Look at this beautiful family!
NIAGARA! AW!

Mimi, Maria and me enjoying the falls!
(whistle) WOOO WOOO! Nice eyes baby!
Linda... you are so FUN! Love you!
Inside the falls. An unbelievable sight!
Please notice the two rainbows. Call it coincidence, but I think Hope and Grace gave us a little sign to say they were there with us! Wish you girls were in our arms, but we thank you for the rainbows!
Papaw on Maria watch. He doesn't do boats and water. He is a great sitter!
And yes he wore my "pappoos" as he calls it. He seriously loved it!
I am so blessed for my family. I love this life that I have and all those who I can call family. God is so good. Thank you Jesus for this day, for the beauty in nature we are given to enjoy; and for the friends and family we are given to share it with. Thank you for the love you have for us to live another day. Allow me never to take these moments for granted. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Go on with your bad self! Love all of these pics. How cute are Linda and JK!? I mean, seriously, what father-in-law carries his grandbaby in the bjorn...love-it!!!

    Oh, Lulu, Life is beautiful.

    Your #1 stalker-
    Jac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of family fun, Luci. I have heard about the Klare family's fascination with Niagra Falls....hmmmm, I'll have to go myself someday.
    Can't wait to see what Maria is for Halloween!!!
    Take good care and love to an inspiring family,
    Mary Considine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!