Oh Mariiiiiaaa!
Everyday, I get to witness life's incredibles with this little girl.
And then, there is this man. The love of my life. I adore him with every ounce of my being. I would go to the ends of the earth, if it meant, that I would get to love him one more second. He has been a good husband and an amazing father.
Everyday, my life is consumed by you both. And I love it. You make me laugh with your silly and sometimes stubborn ways. You bring me peace with every hug. And you let me love you, no matter how wacky I am about it.
Thank you.
The time is getting close where we will celebrate Hope and Grace's 2nd birthday. The day that changed our lives forever. I will remember the long journey we took to get them here and reflect on how far we have come. My heart will certainly ache to hold them on their birthday, but I can look at you both and be able to see a piece of them in you. I will step back, look at my family, and see just how blessed I am and we are.
God has asked a lot from our family. He has asked us to be instruments of His love. And looking at you both, I see why. You are wonderful.
When we celebrate Thursday, Hope and Grace's birthday I will be EXTRA thankful for my family and how strong we are. I will hold you both a little tighter knowing, life is short but comforted that the five of us will always be together forever.

Thank you.
The time is getting close where we will celebrate Hope and Grace's 2nd birthday. The day that changed our lives forever. I will remember the long journey we took to get them here and reflect on how far we have come. My heart will certainly ache to hold them on their birthday, but I can look at you both and be able to see a piece of them in you. I will step back, look at my family, and see just how blessed I am and we are.
God has asked a lot from our family. He has asked us to be instruments of His love. And looking at you both, I see why. You are wonderful.
When we celebrate Thursday, Hope and Grace's birthday I will be EXTRA thankful for my family and how strong we are. I will hold you both a little tighter knowing, life is short but comforted that the five of us will always be together forever.

that shot of her in her highchair!!! MELT! how friggin cute. i love that baby.
ReplyDeletecan't believe it's been two years. call me thursday if you need to talk. love you long time.
Goodness she is beautiful! And getting so big! You are blessed to have such beautiful girls, in Heaven and here with you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice reflection of this special week--Hope & Grace's 2nd birthday week. They are on all of our minds. Happy Birthday to my two baby granddaughters. They are looking down and smiling at their little sister. What a cutie. I'm sure that they would be best of friends. Love & kisses, Mimi
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you and Chris all week. Tomorrow is such a special day and know that my love and prayers are coming your way. I love you so much, sis.
ReplyDeletePS- maria and christian look so much alike!
Luci, loved reading this post. The joy of your heart is so evident. Isn't God amazing in how he knows how to fill our hearts in giving us such blessings as husbands and children?!Thanks for reminding me about my two little birthday saints ; ) Love you!!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Bianca. I have been reading your blog and I never read "From the beginning" Your family's story has brought tears to my eyes and peace to my soul. All of life's things that you are unsure about become so minimal. That is exactly how I felt reading this. I will pray for your family and I will pray for the intercession of Sts. Hope and Grace! I feel their love from heaven! Thank you for bringing them into this world and following God's Will.
- Bianca Wohleking
P.S- Maria is a beautiful beautiful little girl!
ReplyDelete