Lately, I find myself talking "baby" all the time. The other day I was in my car, stopped at a traffic light and noticed an "ayr-pleh" fly over the sky. I realized the moment I said "ayr-pleh" in my baby voice, that I had a problem.
These days its so fun to try to get Maria to talk. It seems as though, she has completely dropped Mama and Dada and picked up her new favorites. Which are as follows: cheese, jesus, airplane, hot, banana, up, pawpa, nana and nonononono!
I love this little girl. More than you can imagine. I spend half my time trying thanking God for giving me a beautifully amazing child and the other half wondering where she got her temper. :)
I enjoy the moments of laughter, dancing (we love to dance in our house), and all the new things we get to watch Maria learn how to do.
I hope that these days move a little more slowly and I never forget how blessed this time is with her.
Have a blessed day!
Hi Luci, Good to hear you are enjoying your time with Maria. She is darling! Every day is a gift, as you already know. Thanks for always keeping us posted.....it's fun to check in and see her progress.
ReplyDeletelove,
your not so anonymous friend,
Mary Considine
Hi Luci & Chris, Sounds like all is well with the Klare's! Just wanted to let you know how much I LOVE the pic of you 3 on this home page of your blog, it's simply priceless! So glad you are enjoying your Heaven sent little beauty, she's adorable! Tell Jerry & Linda I said hello.
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers,
Heidi Thiem :)
time for an update!
ReplyDeleteps- tell us about hand foot and mouth...or how your daughter bit me.
ReplyDeleteWhere are the Halloween pictures, Luci?
ReplyDeleteYour not-so-anonymous friend,
Mary Considine
So precious. I love this post.
ReplyDeleteI just read "From the Beginning." I'm so sorry for you loss.
On 11/18 my little one would have been nine. As a tribute to him and other babies who have passed away, I'm hosting a blogfest for mothers who have lost infants or children. I would love it if you could join us and share your story.
-Elisa
Here's that link if you're interested:
http://ecwrites.blogspot.com/2011/11/golden-sky-blogfest-is-in-less-than.html