WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

In need of serious picture update

As the weeks go bye, I have had the very unfortunate luck to be be missing my camera cord that links up all my pictures from my camera to my pc.  And I know I have one "not so anonymous friend" who is probably dying to see Maria growing up around this holiday season! Right Mary?! :)
But for now,  all I can post are pictures that have taken with my ipad and uploaded on facebook.  So for my fb friends this is a repeat of pics and for my non fb friends this is new! :)

 Our life is full of Christmas, spirit these days.  It's my most favorite time of the year!  And we kicked it off with a bang by seeing a Christmas Carol with my mom, lil sis, Chels and her mama (shout out, Kells!), and Mimi! 
Christmas is so special to me in so many ways.  You have the obvious Christmas trees, lights family time, food, games, cookies and gifts.  But even more special the birth of Jesus.  Almost every Christmas since Chris and I have been married, I have been expecting a baby.  (I know, crazy - but that's us)  I feel so close to baby Jesus and Mary our Mother during this time as I carry God's own gift inside me. 
Christmas is my own thanksgiving, when I can look at my husband and my children and cry tears of joy for all the love I have for them and how blessed I am.

Klare Christmas is always especially wonderful.  If you don't know my mother-in-law and father-in-law they represent so much of what Christmas is all about.  And I am so grateful my children are close to them to spend it with them every year. 

Mimi and Papaw are starting the traditions off this year with cookie baking. YUM!
Mimi, Chels, Maria and I spent all day baking up a storm of Christmas cookies for our families and for Santa.  Okay, Maria and I took about a 3 hour power nap in between all the baking, but we woke up just in time for taste testing ! :)

As you can see, Maria was a little upset when I cut her off from cookie eating after 5 cookies.
What's Christmas without a little hat and apron while baking in the kitchen?  Papaw was so sweet to hook all the girls up with their own aprons and Maria's even lit up! (spoiled!)


 Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, whoowho whooowhoo (whistle)


And the final cookie baking in the oven at a temperature of 98 degrees, for 6 more months and a rapid heartbeat of 160....

That would be baby Klare #4!!!  I can't wait to hold you my little sugar muffin. 
Hearing your heartbeat with your daddy and big sisters was all I needed for Christmas.  I love you!!

Maria in her Christmas outfit! lol... Check out the diapers Uncle Kevin bought her! lol.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! So thrilled for you guys, Luci! xo, Meredith Hoefling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooci, thanks sooo much. I love getting updates on your blog too. Bummer we all live so terribly far away..it would be fun to get cousins together. Everytime i see Maria's face...she seriously gets prettier and prettier. Truly she has such a beautiful face.
    Ok, and the pic of you sitting at the table making cookies makes me laugh so hard because it's such a great Luci face. LOVE IT!!!!! Have a magical and holy Christmas. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are right....I love seeing the pictures and catching up with Maria and your wonderful family! Darling!
    Happiness and love in 2012 Luci!
    Your not-so-anonymous friend,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!