WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thanks Santa!!


This year, Santa came to me a little early.

He not only brought the gift I have been waiting (so impatiently) for, but he it came with a little disclaimer...

This gift will be used to take pictures of all of my children.  It will be used to quickly capture their expressions, their moods, whims, celebrations and joys.  It will be used to capture all those they love and hold dear; for every holiday, birthday, fourth of july, vacation and outing.  And if I break it, Daddy will have my head! :) lol.
I love you Santa.  Thanks for being the most wonderfullest bestest friend I have.  Merry Christmas! 

4 comments:

  1. WHA?!?! Santa told me NO WAY you were getting one. He lied. Call me, I wanna hear some deets about the new gem!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I'm thinking about it...maybe Santa doesn't trust me! booo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa asked me for advice...I hope he took it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and my nerdy self just looked at the picture of you in the ornament and I thought, "OH GOOD GIRL! she is holding the lens correctly!" Under not over ;)

    Merry Christmas to you--you will have so much fun with your camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!