WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Sunday, September 2, 2012

A peep into our sunday rising

Sunday mornings are typically eventful in our house.

You will find me rushing to feed the baby, Chris starting the coffee pot, turn on HGTV, sit down for one second, get maria, change diapers, grab her some juice an a banana, lay in bed with her while I finish nursing jojos, Chris hops in the shower, I burp Joseph, Maria plays with jojos, I get in shower,maria knocks at the door in controllably, I rush and only shave one leg, grab everyone's clothes, if I have time I iron, take two sips of coffee and rush out the door! Shew. That all happens within 45 minuteS.
We then have 1 hour to spend with Jesus. The kids are great during mass! Maria sings the while mass and is very quiet and Joseph sleeps! It is the best time to "fill up" on the graces we need to get through the week and to thank thank thank God for all the love he has given us. We also say special prayers for those who may be suffering or sick. Right now we are praying for sweet Vivian. Read her story at www.viviangodishere.blogspot.com

And then as ALWAYS we visit our favorite little saints and bring thfresh flowers.
Side note:
Today was cute. I finished burping Joseph and Maria wanted to play with him! He knows we r headed to church and songs "alleluiah" to him and then says, "fwiest? Amen." and then acts like she feeds his mouth. After she repeated tfor a few times I realizes she is reenacting communion. She is saying, "Christ" and then giving Joseph communion
It just a reminder of how much our children perceive and will want to follow. It's truly beautiful that she is picking up bits of our faith and wanting to participate.
So I better clean up my act so she doesn't pick up any of my bad habits!!

1 comment:

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!