WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Monday, January 19, 2009

Precious Spouse

It's hard to imagine life without my ole' buddy and husband, Chris. It's amazing what you learn about yourself AND your spouse, when you are put into one house and have to cohabitate. I knew before we got married that we were different, but but not polar opposites! It definitely makes for life to be interesting all of the time! And as I am experiencing on a daily bases new emotions I have never felt before, I hope that he can bare with me and I him.
This weekend we had a cute date and went to watch a movie with Kevin James, MAll COP. Then we went to the boat show, that was downtown at the convention center. It was pretty neat to see all of the amazing boats, but as the day wore on, so did my nerves. Hunger and tiredom are the two worst combinations for me, because i get so cranky and just want to crawl into a hole. After a quick bite to eat it was off to bed at 8:00 on a Saturday night. Wonderfully to my surprise, Chris woke me up every couple of hours to make sure that I was feeling alright, and that he loved me and to tell me he couldn't sleep, and that's why he wasn't coming to bed. I think it was the EXTRA LARGE coke at the movies. For some reason he couldn't sleep until 4:30am. But I woke up the next morning, thinking how much he let's me know he really loves me and how I adore those special moments. It teaches me to hold precious all of those special ways that he shows he cares!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!