Yesterday the whole family couldn't wait to hear Aunt Jess and Unlce Ty's great news, that their baby is so healthy and growing rapidly. Jess was so excited to see her little baby Bagby for the first time, it brought tears to my eyes when she shared it on her blog. (http://www.jessandtybagby.blogspot.com/ )
It amazes me how far we have come Jess and I! She is the biggest part of my childhood, and followed her everyfootstep, even though she didn't always like it. I was like the gnat to her watermelon! Ok, maybe not that gross, but I was her #1 biggest fan and she was my best friend! I am so blessed that God has given us both two more little memories that we can share together. My how far we have come!





Hilarious! Love the middle pic, oh I look so hot. Also love that you are comparing us to a watermelon and a gnat. Couldn't help but laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteLuci, your words have "heart" in them. I love you.
ReplyDelete