WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Monday, January 26, 2009

THumP ThUMP!

Today I heard our baby's heart beat for the very first time. It was the most amazing thing I have ever heard in all my life. The doctor took about 2 or 3 minutes probing around my belly to find the little thumper, but as soon as he spotted the baby BAM!!! It was loud and FAST! I couldn't hardly believe it!

Chris and I, I think, are overwhelmed with pure joy and excitement that God gave us a little gift of hearing our babe for the first time! I know I keep tearing up at the very thought of remembering that sound. First I heard my heart beat and it was slow and soft... And like a typical KLARE out of the gates strong and fast was baby Klare's heart! Oh my what I have to look forward too! This morning was probably the most amazing day I have ever had!!! I have an ultra sound on Tuesday to confirm the date for the baby, so stay tuned for more info on the little Klare Peanut.........

2 comments:

  1. Ah...isn't that one of the most amazing things life has to offer?! Its crazy to think there is this little person growning inside of you...God's a genious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luci, I smile so much when I read your blog! It is beautiful how God makes the journey of having a baby so unique to each person, but how some elements are universally the same....like the incredible moment we first hear our babies heartbeat. Praying for baby klare and momma bear:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!