WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

GIRLS!


Chris and I are blessed to be given a great group of Doctors at Good Samaritan Hosptal! Every week we are get to bond with the girls while watching the ultrasound monitor. We will get to see them every week by ultrasounds until they are born! yeah!
This past week at our appointment we got to see their little legs and feet kick each other and play footsie. Their tiny arms were floating around, and at times holding on to each other and giving hugs.
I am now 16 weeks at that's about the time when you can see if the babies are really boys or girls. Chris was very anxious to find out what we were having because he was afraid that if they were boys, his son's wouldn't like the name he gave them of Grace and Hope! lol!

And as we probed around, we saw that indeed we are having TWO BABY GIRLS!

I can't tell you the joy I felt watching them be with each other. It is unbelievable to see them grow so much in 1 week. We could clearly see toes and fingers, and knees and I can't wait to see little tooshies!

We were unable to see their faces clearly because they are attached from the top of the pelvic bone to the top of their breast bone. Their faces were so close together I think they were exchanging sweet kisses! I am waiting for the day that I will be able to feel them move inside of me. Until then I will just continue to rub my belly and talk to them, and Chris will continue to give them kisses through my belly and sweet blessings everynight.

We have started reading them baby books. For valentine's day I bought Chris some baby books, because he finds them easier reads for the girls, than his MANY books and magazines on plants, trees, and flowers! That's my husband! :)
If anyone has any good book ideas please let us know!

Continue to keep Hope and Grace in your prayers, we love them dearly and I know that they love all of you too!

I will keep you update on how their little heart is doing! They are close to 5 inches long now and their heart measures just over a 1 1/2 centimeters! The heart beat is at a strong 157 this week! Which is perfect!

Many blessings from the Klare family on everyone's lenten sacrifices! Remember to sacrifice for the conversion of sinners! There are is so much sin and temptation in this world, that the world needs your prayers and sacrifice! Let us pray especially for our Priests and Religious!
In our Lady's hands I pray she keeps all of you and your families!

8 comments:

  1. That is great news! The Holy Spirit was over you when you picked out those names, Hope and Grace. Make sure you being the new ultrasound pictures on Sunday night to dinner! Love all 4 of you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious Peaches!! I bet they are so ticked that you ate a hot pocket for lunch! Get to the grocery, Momma!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luci,
    How wonderful it is for you guys to be able to bond with Grace & Hope every week! I am so thrilled for you & Chris! I am praying for both of you daily. God bless you & continue being strong in Him.
    Love you!
    Mary Walther (a.k.a Mac) =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy-
    Many hugs for you and the babies!
    Love you.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lucy,

    Not sure if you remember me from Jacque's wedding, but saw a link to your blog through hers and just wanted to let you know that you and your little family are in my prayers.
    A great book that I'm sure you and Chris would love and find comfort in reading to the girls is called Angel in the Waters by Regina Doman. It's about a baby's Gaurdian Angel that is with the baby in the womb. Fantastic book and very sweet! Usually can find it in a religious store or on Amazon.
    Love,
    Annaka Magill

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your drawing. so clever. so perfect!! love you guys. heart, mel and adam

    ReplyDelete
  7. GIRLS!!! HOW BEAUTIFUL! I of course cried when I read this....Luci you have three guardian angels with you at all times..thats pretty crazy! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms Smartypants, there is more than one saint of things lost.....
    http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=5418
    so hehe to you!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!