
Auntie Mia was so sweet to make this poster for us! We loved it!!

A friend of ours Allison, found this Willow Tree carving for us to always remember our daughters! It took everything I had to hold back the tears! Thank you Allison!

Now we can add the girls to our little collection we started when we got married!
And finally, what you have all been waiting for... Let me introduce you to Hope and Grace!

This is a little pair of feet ... hard to tell, but they look like Chris'!

Another set of feet... Again, picking up the Klare feet!

My personal favorite... I saw this and thought "How can you say this is not life?!"

The girls are hugging in this one... If you can tell, one arm is grasping the other... LOVE!

Hands....
And Below... proof that I am having Girls... comical, but it's fun to show. It's hard to tell, but for those who can...

And Finally, our girls head to head, always embracing each other!
You're so welcome Luci! I'm glad it touched you. I couldn't help crying when I saw it in the store not only because of how they were posed but also because of the name it was given, "Sisters of Heart!" :) Great seeing you Sunday. Looking forward to Bingo! You all continue to be in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteAlso, the ultrasound pictures are precious!! :)
ReplyDeleteI just found out about your blog and you are doing a fabulous job with it! I haven't talked to you since I heard the news, but I hope you both know that you are in our prayers! Your strength and courage and love bring me to tears! I don't think I've ever known anyone like you, Luci, and I am so grateful that you are a part of our family! You both are an inspiration to us all. I love you both and will continue to pray for the four of you every day! With much love, Aunt Kathy
ReplyDeleteThese pictures were breathtaking. God's little angels. They are so lucky to have you as their mother:) ...and I bet they have the genes for curly little afros;) he he
ReplyDeleteSO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are amazing Luci love!
How exciting to find out they are little girls! Your precious little family are in my prayers!
Luci and Chris, Wow...I am a loss for words. Luci you know how much my family loves you and Chris, you must be wonderful if Luci chose you. The Bailey's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, just as you were here for us and helped us raise our two little handfuls! We love you!
ReplyDelete