And so that is the biggest difficulty, not having them here with us to enjoy the truely beautiful things that are in this world, that we get to be witnesses of. Chris and I are so very fortunate that our daughters are here for us all now. They are here in a more profound way of looking over all those who prayed for our little family. I know that they watch over all of us and know our sorrows and our deepest prayers, and are quick to beg the Lord for His help to ease our journey through this life.
Chris and I miss Hope and Grace. Not a day goes bye where I don't smile when I think of them or get choked up with love that I have for them. And I can't wait to spend eternity with them, holding them in my arms!
But for now, until Chris and I have more children (thank you Lord!), we will have to ravage with love our neices and nephews!
Jessica, my sweet beloved sister, had her first baby last week. It was the most amazingly beautiful gift, that I was able to be with her and her husband to greet little Sophia Dominique. And I feel completely in love with this little life because she shared something so special with Hope and Grace. All three girls were do the same time. Hope, Grace and Sophie were all three sent from heaven at the same time, and blessed our big family! With the passing of little Hope and little Gracie, I longed to just hold a little baboosh in my arms, and when Sophie came a long, I couldn't put her down. I could release this love I have for my own children on her, with of course, A MILLION KISSES, and a thousand looks of love.
Thank you to being open to life! For an aching mother and father missing their children, holding a baby in our arms, comforts our hearts.
Thank you Jessica, for being so strong, so selfless! You are an amazing woman and now mother. I am so proud of you, Tyler and Sophia.
You know I haven't read this until tonight, and you capture my heart everytime. Everyday I tell Sophia that I am to give her a "million kisses a day," and when I read that on your blog it made freeze for a sec. Wow how much we are a like! Kind of crazy.
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures you took and I love that you were there for every moment. I love you forever and always!
Jess
Lu- You are such a beautiful soul!! God was truly with you through the hours of Sophie's birth. I'm in awe of your capacity to love, give, and love even more. It couldn't be more fitting that Jess asked you to be the God mother. You will certainly help Soph get to heaven! Thanks for the awesome pics, I feel like I was there with you, Jess, and Ty. I'm sending you the biggest hug right now (your head might pop off!) I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteJac
thanks for sharing that ...how wonderful....you all are so beautiful.....congratulations to jessica and family...love auntie nevette
ReplyDeleteLuci, reading this it just proves that God has given you an incredible capacity to love. Probably a fruit of all the suffering you have endured this year. You are going to be an incredible godmother. Congrats. Miss you lots. <3
ReplyDelete