Nashville
My whole family went to Nashville to celebrate in the Jubilee of the St. Cecilia Convent 150 year anniversary!
I snapped a picture with Sr. Maria Fidelis at the orchestra night before we had to run out of the HUGE tent before the storms got to us. (long story)Some Pics of my neices... I could eat each one up!




And a look at me and Jacq ... growing. She is due in only 2 weeks. And I have 5 weeks!! woop woop

ALSO.... Exciting news from my family. Someone else is having a baby!!!!
Gina, married to Mike, Mom to Luke, Noah and Ava, is having another baby!!! We will welcome Little Abell in February!! woo hoo!!!
___________________________________________________
Fourth of July

A day we honor our countrymen!

It's become family tradition with the Klare's to party hard on the fourth of July! Off to the parade early in the morning
Hey Grandma, Lauren and Uncle Kevin!
Papaw and Ole Man Klare. heeheee ;)Some of my favorites from the parade



Only in Kentucky...


We could be sisters :)

A huge highlight to our Fourth of July is we were visited by three of our most favorite people in the world. Don, Chris' long time friend is serving our country and will soon be shipped off to Afghanistan for a year. He is married to the most wonderfuly lady and mom. They have a son Henry (Chris' Godson) and expecting their second in January. We are so blessed and fortunate to have men like Don serve our country and have the outlook on life the way he does. He is such a dear friend and a true hero in all our hearts! Please keep this family and especially Don in your prayers as he leaves this month for duty. God Bless you Don and Thank you!

You are certainly not only your son's hero but ours too!
Luci, you look so beautiful in these pics!! I am getting so excited!! I wish i could have been in Nashville with all of you!
ReplyDeleteWow! You do look so beautiful! I have been following you since I saw your story in Radiant Magazine. Your so blessed you were able to attend the Jubilee! I heard a talk from a Nashville Dominican Sr. Maris Stealla. they are such beautiful women of God! Well know that I am praying for you and your growing family! I'd love for you to check out my blog:
ReplyDeletewww.twaofabusycatholicgirl.blogspot.com
I think you would enjoy it! I surely enjoy yours!:)
You look so beautiful and happy! Not too much longer! I can't wait to see pics of your little Maria:) *Prayers*
ReplyDelete