WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Lov!

Nothing new with me except I am huge and huger... I am anxious and anxiouser (not a word)... I have 3 weeks left and eager to see my sweet pea. She is doing great, moving around in there a lot!

Though I haven't had Maria... someone has had their baby! Jacque had her precious little BOY on Thursday early evening. He is such a cutie, and really favoring Michael. Which is good, because he is Michael Christian #2! But they are calling him Christian. Both Christian and Jacque are doing really great and I am so excited to hold him!







AND... My favorite picture... Life is going to be wild from here on out Trailovs! =)

2 comments:

  1. great pictures of Christian. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
    Prayers to you and your Maria.
    - a friend of Jacque's

    ReplyDelete
  2. a boy!!! how exciting!! congrats jacq! maria better be enjoying the last couple weeks in the womb..it's almost time to exit!! woohoo! heart, mel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!