WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Thursday, July 1, 2010

GRAY SHOWER!

Gray Women at a glance. How we usually are. :) lol... pretty much sums us up! It was too funny not to post. Sorry girlies.
And when the camera is flashing, we guickly pull it together! CHEEZ!
It's hard to imagine my life without all of these beautiful "Gray" women. I am so blessed to have my sisters and Mom who are always so willing to offer their love and support to me.
In May they threw for me my very first baby shower. It was such an emotional day from the beginning.
Thank you to my sisters, my mom and a special thanks to Janet Bagby - Jess' mother-in-law - who threw the shower I will never forget!
The theme of the shower was flowers, elephants with a spanish senorita flare! lol. There is only 1 person who can bring these things together in centerpeices, food, diaper cakes and decor... Mrs. Janet Bagby! Our Elephant CakeThe table centerpeices!
Gift opening... Everyone was so generous with their gifts... I am so grateful to have my friends and family to come to my shower and share in the joy of expecting our little Maria! FYI, if you are wondering where the pictures are of all my cousins, aunts, and friends I don't have any! lol... I was too busy talking instead of snapping! UGH! LOL.
Yummy Cake!
ME and Hubby, anxiously awaiting.

And when we got home, we started setting up her room. Please take a gander at her little sanctuary.


And we wait, to put her in this room and watch her sleep. I wait to rock her in her rocking chair, sing her a lullaby and tell the story of the love that started with her Papa and I, that trickled down to make her sisters, and has now been shared with her - our little Maria. I can't imagine how much more I can love this little girl, than I already do, but I am sure it will grow beyond my imagination when I see her.

2 comments:

  1. Luci--that picture couldn't be more perfect for little Maria's room! I have goosebumps and chills running down my arms right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so radiant and beautiful Luci in the pictures from your shower! You are absolutely glowing no doubt. I really was smiling so big seeing your joy in your smile. Maria's room is going to be such a special place for your family even in those middle of the night wake up calls! Love you and God bless!
    Love,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!