luci and chris are still in the hospital, so in the meantime, she asked me to update her blog bc if y'all are anything like me...you're checking this every hour for a post! :) this is melanie, by the way! you know me, i'm the klare family photog, HA! no joke, we discussed this in pre op, i've been there for all major events, and plan on being at the rest :) so here's a teaser from my blog about maria. isn't lucia gorgeous?! yes. yes, she is.

if you want to see that beauty's face then head over to my blog and see the rest. i'm sure luci will blog all about maria's birth story when she gets a chance. for now, she's kissing every inch of that squishy little body! they are all doing great and L O V I N G life. GOD IS GOOD.
heart, melanie
http://www.loft3pd.com/blog/
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you. I peeked at Melanie's blog to see the pictures and you both look so beautiful! Take care mama :)
ReplyDeleteOkay - tears streaming. Luci and Chris, I can not fathom the happiness you two are getting to experience right now. Isn't God so faithful? Maria could not be more beautiful! She is absolutely adorable and her cheeks so plump!! I wish I was there to see you with her!! Sending our love!!
ReplyDeleteI cry every time I read your blog Luci! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Prayers for both of you :)
ReplyDeleteMaria-
ReplyDeleteI love you sooooo much. Wait until Auntie gets her hands on you!!!!!! Those cheeks will be flat from all my kisses!!!
Get me on a plane soon. It's driving me crazy.
Auntie Jac
I can't express the joy I feel for you all looking at this image! I cannot wait to hold this sweet little angel. God is good.
ReplyDeleteLove love love,
The Liesemeyers
My heart is so happy, and I get goosebumps every time I see those beautiful moments that Melanie captured! Can't wait to meet the little sweetie. Welcome the world Maria!
ReplyDelete--Anne Wolking
Congratulations on your beautiful little Maria!! She is beautiful!! As are you. Your family is so beautiful! These pictures make me so happy. They are so real and affectionate. The love was leaping from the photos.
ReplyDeleteBlesssings!!!:) <3