WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

3 Months

Happy 3 months, moo moo!
This week you have learned so many new things.

Like how to sit up (for a second) , smile when i tickle your arms, and grab at anything you see!


We Celebrated Nana and Grandaddy's 40th Anniversary. It was such a special moment for your Grandparents. What an example of love they give to us all! They are happier than ever.

________________________________________________

Sunday was your baptism!


I will never wait this long again for one of my children to get baptized, but I am so happy that ALL the family was there to see you receive your first Sacrament of Baptism! Maria, this one sacrament forever links you to your sisters! With this gift you can now look forward to being with Jesus in Heaven! And guess who else? Yep, Hope and Grace!!!



Your Baptism was at Blessed Sacrament Church



Deacon Jim was so excited to welcome you into the Church, as were we all!


Your Godparents: Uncle Dave and Auntie Jessica

ps... Maria, you are so very tempermental these days! :)

_________________________________________________


This week your Papa has set up a new play toy for you! Your exer saucer! And you loved it! I guess, playing with mama's fingers on her lap, just isn't going to cut it anymore!
Papa's little girl


Maria, you are growing so fast. (gulp) Just yesterday you were squished up in your little ball sleeping the day away. Now you are stretched out ready to play, interracting with your toys and lighting up when we tickle you. I must say, your Papa and I just adore you so much.
Almost every day your Papa pulls me aside to tell me "I just love my little girl".
We are so proud to be your parents. We are so blessed to have you in our arms to wake up to your gummy smiles and kiss your snoring face goodnight. I cherish every moment I am with you and ache when we are apart.
I can't help to imagine what it would be like with your sisters here. Although, I am so glad to have them in Heaven to pray for us, because when you scream... the roof raises and the foundation shakes! I hope your Jeckel and Hyde moments are just a phase! :)
How could I not love these moments!?
I do. I do. I do love you!

4 comments:

  1. What a hot mama!!! You look awesome Lucia! We didn't get home til 10p Sunday:( I so sorry we missed. Gotta give us more notice! I need to squeeze those little cheeks soon! Love u klares! <3 north and aunt mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha north? Norita!!! Damn auto correct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok- i've been staring at maria for about 10 minutes on my computer screen. i'm like butta. kiss her and tell her auntie loves her so much!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Luci,
    Thanks for sharing the 3 month pictures of Maria! She is so darling! I bet this Thanksgiving was extra special for you..cherish every moment because, take it from me, babies grow up quickly. Keep the pictures coming....can't wait to see her sitting on Santa's lap!
    love,
    Mary Considine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!