WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Monday, November 1, 2010

BOOs and HOOs

Hoo's this you see Maria?
This is your Great Grandma Piper, "Boots". We love her so much. It was a special day when you got to meet her for the first time, and she was in awe of how cute you are. Boots is one of the best grandma's any kid can have! Just ask your Papa all the stories he has with her. What a special woman she is, and how blessed we are to have her.
We dragged both of you from your lunch to meet each other, but only one of you were ok with that! :)

Boo hoo And HOO is this I see? Little cousin Sophie!!! Hope, Grace and Sophie were all due within weeks of each other. They became very close in the womb. And as Auntie Jess always says, soph is always talking to the girls and looking towards Heaven at them.
Maria, you have a lot of catching up to do, to keep up with this little girl. She is walking and running all over the place. But I am sure you will be best of cousins!
BOOOO!!!!! Mia is not so scary but a little scary in her 80's outfit! Boy does she bring back memories of your Aunts in the 80's. But Mia is always out for a fun time and lots of laughs. And we sure did get lots of laughs with her on Halloween! :)

BOOO!! It was fun dressing you up for Halloween! You were the sweetest little "Tink" I ever did see! And it was fun playing dress up for a little while.
Fly Tinkerbell!
So gentle and darling, is my sweet fairy!A Boo Hoo Moment:
So today started your first of many with Nana. I have returned back to work full time and can't spend every waking moment with you, like we did the first 10 weeks of your life. It's hard to give you up Maria. It's so very hard. Everytime I even think of your sweet chubby cheeks I get a lump in my throat. But I know you are in the very best of hands with Nana. And as you can see, she does everything to make me feel like I am right there with you, so I don't miss a thing and I know you are being loved.
Your first progress report:
I am glad you are getting lots of kisses from Nana and Auntie Mia, but now it's my turn.
How can I resist this?
I love you little one. And soon we will be back to the old days just you, me and the whole day ahead of us. I promise.

4 comments:

  1. She is just so beautiful. And Nana is probably second best to mommy and daddy for her:)
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if mom starts playing favorites, i am never coming home.

    the one. the only.
    j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, sweet entry. I'm sure your mom is enjoying every minute. Glad it's working out for you. Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very tender sentiments from a mother who is obviously so in love with her baby and with life! Thanks for sharing it with all of us, Luci. Tink is one lucky baby in so many ways....
    love,
    Mary Considine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!