I am sure anyone who continuing to read this blog, is asking me, "where have you been?"
The truth is ever since July, we have been jam packed full of weddings, work, vacation, work, Maria's birthday and work.
I am so sorry it has been forever since I have updated the blog, but trust me my next post will be all worth it.
Thank you for everyone who is continuing to read this blog. If my life is this nuts with 1 baby at home... I can't imagine what it will be like with 2 children at home - if God wants that for us.
Hang in there... I just have to download all the pictures AND HAVE PICTURES SENT TO ME. lol.
love you all, God Bless!
PS... Here is a little teaser of what's to come for the next blog
I cannot believe she is already a year old! I love your blog and I am excited to see you writing again.
ReplyDelete