WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas with Gray's... are you ready for this?

Welcome to Gray Christmas, everybody!
 As you can see, we take up a lot of space when we are all together.  It takes a hotel to handle all of us any more.  Which is great for so many reasons...
(Michael "Christian")
 Mommy's chase after babies and babies love the chase!
Seriously, could you eat this kid???
(Lucy Moss)
 little neices play with new Christmas gifts and smile so grateful to be hugged by their tons of aunts and uncles.
(Addison Dru) 
Aunts and Uncles get to watch as the little one's grow from gorgeous babies... 
(Ava Maria and Maria Fidelis)
to beautiful little ladies.
(Michael and Emilia)
Daddy's play with baby girls.
(Chris and Maria)
While other's (ahem) melt in their little girls' arms.
(T, David and Christian)
Uncles toss the nephews in the air, while the aunts and mommy's scream, "be careful, not too high!"  and the nephews scream, "MORE" 
 (Luke tevis and Noah kent)
Games are always a must.  And are always so competitive and fun!!

BUT, elevators are wayyyy more fun to ride up and down until security is called.
(David - army strong)
Speaking of security, some kids kept dropping stuff on us from the floor above, so we called in the army to do some "staking out"... problem solved. LOL!
 (Emilia and Lucy)
Nieces jump. 
And neices dance! Rock it Emilia!! 


(Jacque and Sister Maria Fidelis o.p.)
But one thing is fo sho, where will you ever have a "juggle off" between sisters!!  Jacque won again Sr. Maria Fidelis and Me.  Go ahead and brag, I want a rematch!

After a ton of festivities we gathered to open gifts and enjoy the company of chaotic crazy Grays!! I love it.  It makes my heart so happy to have a family so close and so wonderful.

Mom and Dad gave Chris, Maria and I some very special gifts this year...
 1 gift for Maria
another for the twins... to always remember our two peas, Hope and Gracie! 

Other gifts were also distributed... one that made a very strong, proud, 17 year old senior 
a whole lotta happy

 and a great deal appreciative.

Every year everyone picks names among the brother's and sisters... Even sister Maria Fidelis is included, though she has no money and can't go buy a gift.   And believe it or not we ALL PRAY that she chooses our name because, the lucky one gets this...
That's right, the JACKPOT!
 Darn it Mia!!! You always get everything!! ugh! ;)  just kiddin.  lov ya sis!
And yeah, that's a full size blankey with some SWEET booties!
  
I love my family and I can't say it enough.  I will always love each one of them no matter what.  All 8 of my siblings are amazing to me and have taught me so much, yep even "the little ones" David, Gabe and Mia.  
This year a close friend of mine lost her sister, I many times I imagined what it would be like, and well, it's the worst feeling in the world just imagining.  But I am grateful that I got to witness that love for each other and appreciate in a more passionate way each one of my siblings.  Thank you, Ali and Mel.
I love you all Gina, Sister Maria Fidelis, T, Jacque, Jessica, David, Gabe and Mia.

I hope we always each one stay this close.


 ok, well maybe not as close as David and Gabe they are a little creepy about it.  ;) Seriously, I think they are planning a way to live together forever.  :)

 And so Merry Christmas from the Gray Family.  May you always love each other no matter how crazy life gets, how much God asks of you or how far apart you all may be.  Always remember that home is really where the heart is.  AND don't forget to thank those who made it all possible... 
(missing three awesomest family members Jess, Ty and Soph)
MOM AND DAD!! 


 And so until next time...
 I love you.

 <3 luci



6 comments:

  1. <3
    I pray you will always be so close, in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome!
    What a great re-cap Lu!
    Love your fam!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... that's it.. Next year I am coming to Nashville... I missed all of you terribly this year.. Beautiful pictures of all my beautiful loved ones... So glad Lesley got to be with all of you... Thanks for sharing..All my love to you ALL...Aunt Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..i knew i was in love
    but I never thought when I married your Dad it would be this wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved looking at your beautiful pics!! I worked with your sis (Jessica) and shes a wonderful person, I know she must of been very sad not to make it...She always spoke highly of her family...Now I see why :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your family is beautiful!
    Could Maria get any cuter?

    I'm pretty sure she needs a texan t...I'll get on that ASAP.

    lovelovelove you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!