WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We're having a...

It literally took 598 marshmallows for Maria to somewhat cooperate in delivering this news...
(i know good parenting)
so here it is



...

Woo Hoo!!!  So there you have it, we are having a BOY!  And truly we couldn't be more excited.  He is a very healthy, measuring two days ahead, baby boy. 
It's hard to believe that after 3 girls God is giving us a son!  (gulp) I am elated to have him apart of this family.  Maria is going to have the bestest friend in him.
How did we react:
ME? I cried, permagrinned and stared at ole' man in wonderment of how good God is to us
Maria? She smiled, oo'd and awe'd but excited because we were excited.
Ole Man Klare?  He was so proud.  and I quote him as he stuck out his chest, "you can't say i didn't do my job, the Klare name will live on!"
LOL!  oh my.
So... thanks for the prayers for baby Klare...
I can't wait to hold you, son.

I will blog post his name very soon! :)

God Bless!  <3 luci

15 comments:

  1. I can't begin to tell you how excited we are for you & Chris! So relieved that HE is healthy! We can't wait to meet our new grandson. We love you so much. Papaw & Mimi. Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!!! AHHH! I can't believe it!!! I am so very excited for you all!! I totally thought it was a girl. Can't wait to see this little one!!
    Congratulations!! Love you guys!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness YAY!!! So very happy for you three <3 Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so awesome Luci and Chris....congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the Klares. I'm biased, but boys are pretty sweet! Get ready for lots of hugs and tons of mischief!!!!! :) Hugs,
    The Hollisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness....Oh my goodness! Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear the name....what a cliffhanger! xoxo, Meredith Hoefling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo excited for you! Big sisters love little brothers. :) And I love the way you did your reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. Boys are so wild and crazy but so sweet and snugly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh,boy! Oh, boy! Wonderful news! Boys are so much fun! Just when you thought you knew what girls were all about, God decided to switch it up on you and give you a son!
    love from your not-so-anonymous friend,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you both, this is a true blessing adding to your family, be blessed. Love ya Crystal Miller

    ReplyDelete
  11. What will he be like?? Oh my goodness...let the daydreaming begin!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Little boys are lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Little boys are lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!