I was driving to work this morning and stopped at a traffic light listening to music, when this song came on.
below is Vince Gill singing look at us
below is Vince Gill singing look at us
Of course all I could do was think of my main squeeze and choke up.
You see Ole Man Klare and I have been through a lot as a couple. In just the time we have been together we have managed to get through what most couples don't ever have to witness with in their young married lives.
What's amazing is if you know us, you will know just how different we really are. I would love to say that we never argue, I never annoy him, or he never gets under my skin, but the truth is we are human beings and not a romance movie/novel/fairy tale. this is real love people.:)
But when I think of him, who he is as a father and husband and all he has been as my bestest bud in this whole world, I am weak all over. And it take but 1 second to tear up, in thanksgiving that he is mine.
uh, huh. yeah, ALL THIS AT A RED LIGHT - YEAH I AM NUTS. can you say, "hormones"?
uh, huh. yeah, ALL THIS AT A RED LIGHT - YEAH I AM NUTS. can you say, "hormones"?
Chris Klare, I do love you! Please don't do anything to T me off to regret posting this!! lol! just kidding. No matter how tough things are, I will always melt in your love.
I've never heard that song. So pretty. You two make me smile.
ReplyDeleteomg sooo great Lu! loved this...so true. why do you live in Kentucky again? we need to all live in a couldesac...shoot.
ReplyDeleteHi Luci,
ReplyDeleteyes, that is a beautiful song. I wish I could have been in the car beside you when all of this happened! I think I'm going to start looking around more when I am stopped at a red light.:) Blessings to you and your beautiful growing family.
love from your not-so-anonymous friend,
Mary
Awwww Luci!! I don't know if you know this...but I'm a sap too, and I totally appreciate this sweet post :)
ReplyDeletelove you!