WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Thursday, March 1, 2012

He who eat many prunes...

These days there is a lot of singing going on in our house.
Especially while learning to go "ti - ti" 
Sometimes  we will just make up a tune to help lighten up the pressure of it all and then we promise "o-mash"
Which in Maria language means, marshmallows.  :)
 "OO! I feel good,"
Oh, HI! Were you watching me?

Night!

5 comments:

  1. o.M.G!!! She's hysterical. She's always so quiet and shy around us. I need to see this personality!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute!! Those expressions are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! She is the CUTEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! She's going to get you some day for posting these pictures. I was so looking forward to seeing the new baby's name posted, and instead got to see Maria on the pot! Hysterical!

    love from your not-so-anonymous friend,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Maria is soo cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!