WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring has Sprung...

Well, Spring is here!

At least we hope it is here.  All the flowers are a bloomin and the sun is a shinin!  So goodbye winter, please don't bring your friend frosty to town until next fall so that the birds can keep chirpin, the sunshine can keep beatin, and the good times keep rollin... Oh, and of course so we can see Maria keep truckin...
Which reminds me.
What does every father dream of doing with their daughter?  Riding a John Deere on their lap, of course!
 And then little girls dream of their daddy's playing house with them...
(chris, i won't mention you crawled in here without any hesitation)
 But in the spring time, Mamas dream of parks!! :)
But dread the scary moments, like watching their little girl climb the big scary playset and go down the slide by themselves.  only had 20 heartattaches in 30 minutes, but we survived and maria had a great time!
 Maria doesn't slide on her toosh... only her belly.   
 While at the park, I yelled, "Great job MUSH!"  a little girl looked at her grandma and said, "her name is, Mush?   that's terrible" Bahaa!  I died laughing, not realizing how silly mamas may sound over their kids.  I especially am a complete nut over this little girl.
 As the day winded down, I looked at Maria and said, "Do you know how blessed we are, Maria?  God has given us such a gift of life in you.  Hope and Grace paved the way for you to be here.  Without them, we may never have had you.  But look at what we have now."
At that point I did MUSH her face with the biggest kiss and knot in my throat and thanked the Heavens for this girl.
 I love you my little Mush Pie!

1 comment:

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!