Thursday was one to check off my bucket list...
RED'S OPENING DAY!
It may not seem like a big deal, (*who am i kidding?) but for me it's a big deal!
I love baseball. I haven't always loved it. But when I met my Ole' Man Klare and my in-laws, baseball, RED'S baseball that is, became an integral part of our conversation (heated arguments, lol) and lives.
WE LOVE THE REDLEGS!
Maria didn't go to the game, but it didn't mean she couldn't celebrate with us. She was just as happy it was baseball season as the rest of us Klare's!
Here's the rundown of who celebrated Opening Day with us.
You can't have a good time without Uncle Kevin's laughs and adorable dimples. He brings out the best in everyone and makes sure we are all having the best time!
Then you have Uncle Dave and Chelsea.
Uncle Dave is a diehard. He eats, sleeps, breaths everything sports, but especially baseball. If you ever want to be entertained, don't watch the game, watch Uncle Dave watching the game! There truly is nothing like it.
Then there's Chels. The key to a good chuckle! She laughs at close to everything and always there to make you feel good about yourself. We HEART her!
Mimi and Papaw also were in attendance. In fact, they were so generous to treat us to the game. They are always so generous. Have I mentioned what a spoiled brat I am becoming!?
Mimi and Papaw mean the world to us! And we are so blessed to have such great memories together. And there is no one I would rather enjoy this day with!
This one is for Jerry. He loves when he looks like a stud. :) lol.
speaking of stud... Well, you see Ole Man Klare, that's a given. But then there is my boy... My lil bro, my David.
David is going to Africa very soon to serve our country. We had one extra ticket and when asked if I knew anyone who would like to go, the only person I could think of was him. I want to build cherrishing moments with him before he leaves. So I have memories to grasp and make me smile when he's over there - to relieve me of the stress I will feel, every second he isn't at home safe close by.
God has blessed David with many gifts. Courage and strength being 2 of them.
I will be praying for those two graces to be extra abundant while you are there!
Please come back safe home to us Dave.
And everyone please pray for David and all our troops serving our country for our FREEDOM!
And finally, your's truly was also in attendance. Little Joseph "future redleg" Klare.
He's doing wonderfully. Mama has terrible siatica (Sp?) and a frightful chocolate addiction. Other than that we are doing great!
love you all. God Bless!
Go Reds!
Go Reds!
Love those Redlegs! What a fun time! Did you take these pictures with your new camera? They're fantastic. I've been praying for you and your family since we talked at CSS, but I'll definitely add extra prayers for your brother!
ReplyDeletewhat's in david's jaw?
ReplyDeleteDarling pictures, Luci! It always feels good to cross something off the bucket list, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing them with us. I will add your brother to my prayer list...it is getting longer by the day. :)
ReplyDeletetake good care, Luci.
Love from your not-so-anonymous friend,
Mary