WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bring it, 2013!

And as the ball was dropping I was running around frantically aiding my sick daughter and sick husband who had both just "boofed" all over the place.
Every New Years Eve,I imagine myself getting dressed up in something sparkly, headed to the city to drink a glass of champagne and put my red lipstick to use by kissing my hubby at midnight.
Well, that didn't happen. Not even close.
At eleven o'clock I was trying to put Segundo to sleep. And he had other ideas. A good thirty minutes of flailing and fighting it I decided I would head back down stairs and hang with my in laws.
Then, I hear, "my belly hurts" over and over again and decided to take this party home and get these kids in bed.
as soon as we stepped through the door all chaos ensued. Maria is throwing up , ole man klare is boofing and I am going nuts trying to clean up.
The rest of the night and the following day was spent trying to appease the little sickies with movies and comfy pillows.
Lets just say when bed time came around it felt soooo good to lay down!
So I didn't wear sparkles and celebrate in "style". I got something better, my kids and husband who need me.
For 2013 I hope I can be more at the service of others without complaint. Big task, but I can try. I want to love without wanting love back and hopefully this will help me grow to be the kind of wife and mother I aspire to be for my family and God.
I will also continue rockin my new love of working out at my CROSSFIT gym. This is a little something I started for just me and I love it! I am shaping up for the next baby that comes along and of course shaping up so i am easier on the eyes for ole man klare. ;)
I know you want to see the kiddles, so without further a do... Here's little sickles and little joker.



1 comment:

  1. It's going to be a good year sis!

    PS- Take my picture to crossfit and I'll workout with you! Sersly, I funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!