WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Monday, January 14, 2013

If only...

If only I could keep you this age for the rest of your life...
If only you knew how funny you are with your hilarious vocabulary and the faces you create...
If only you realized how smart you are with every thought you put together and problem you solve...
If only I could hug and kiss you one more time before you don't want me to anymore....
If only you knew how much you amaze me with the things you perceive and then relay back to me with concern, joy or love...
If only dear daughter you only knew...
Then you would know how much I ardently, whole heartedly and infinitely love you.
Thank you Jesus, for my children who teach me to relish the beauty in the small things and be thankful for each moment.


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...i know. Every age I want them to stay that age ;) She is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel...our sweet baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll. I love her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!