WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jess and Ashlee in Town!










This past weekend was super fun... Even though I am a little slow on posting the events. :) My sweet Cuz Ashlee came into town last friday to be with me. I told her that I had some plans to go meet up with a friend of mine to go play B-I-N-G-O and she hopped in the car to join me. We had so much fun dobbing the N-33's and the B-2's. But as soon as we took on 12 bingo cards... Watch out, those old ladies mean business! It was too hard to keep up, I was dreaming of bingo balls all night!!! But it was soo fun!




Jess came into town! Yeah! Chris, Uncle Ty, Auntie Jessi, Auntie Mia, Grandaddy, Good ole' Cousin/Auntie Ashlee and I went to the Home and Garden Center at the convention center... Chris has been counting down the days... but before we went, we took some pics of our progressive bellies! Well, just mine and Jessica's! :)




IF you look closely, my belly is way higher than Jessica's, AND we all know that I am having Girls!! LOL! What do you think Auntie Jessi is having?!?!?!? TAKE THE POLL...

3 comments:

  1. I think you two look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the belly to belly photo! you ladies look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these pics so much! My new screensaver!!! Have fun at Jessi's this weekend and be careful...wow, there will be lots of hormones in that house this weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!