WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Monday, March 23, 2009

Signs of Love











This weekend I headed off to Charlotte, North Carolina to see my sister Jacque. One month ago she gave birth to her second daughter Emilia. She has her plate full with little Lucy and Emilia, from waking early to feeding the baby, preparing a meal for Lucy, feeding the baby, playing with Lucy, feeding the baby, disciplining Lucy :) , and right back to the same cycle and it's not even NOON!!




Being with the Trailov girls really made me feel the depths of my heart. I knew it was going to be difficult to hold a new born and not think of my girls. As soon as I held both Lucy and Emilia in my arms, I felt my heart fill up with so much joy. It was more therapeutic than it was difficult! I needed my neices!




This may sound weird; but the first time I held baby Emilia, I asked her, "did you see my girls before you came? Did you know them?" And do you know what she did??? Nothing, but stare at me! :-D. But I asked her again before I left, and she just gave me a big smile! And I guess for me, it is enough to know that where Emilia came from so too my girls will come from. And I whole heartedly believe that it is from God's love.
It was an amazing weekend for me to bond with my neices, to tell them how much I love them and to reinforce how amazing their parents are! I am inspired by Michael and Jacque's love for their girls. And got a little insight that no matter who your children are - they will require lots of patience and LOTS of love. But most of all, parenting comes with it's own bag of fears and worries! Can't escape that one. Thus, I am definitely not alone in that aspect!




_____________________________________________________________________




This weekend, Jacque and I read together many of the posts/comments that people have been writing on the blog. We also shared our stories of people who are being true prayer warriors for the girls. For instance, some of the close friends she has who are sick throughout their pregnancies and offering up their sufferings for Hope and Grace. Stories like that just make me realize how tremendous God is working in people's hearts for my daughters. But most of all I think what completely humbled me this weekend, is everyone's immense faith and THEIR trust in God to be consistant in their love and prayers for us. It's just breathtaking really.




At Sunday Mass, I was taken by God's sign to me of all these prayers everyone is storming heaven with. Father said, "We offer this mass up for the Klare Family". When I heard him say that, my sister and I immediately wondered if that meant for Hope, Grace, Chris and I. We aren't for sure if it was for us. But it was a sign to me, that so many are remembering us in their prayers at bringing our intentions to their churches, to their families and in the silence of their own hearts when they pray alone.




And so, I take this gift or sign from God and I wrap it in my heart with pretty bows and I will share them with my girls and with my husband. I will allow them to unwrap this gift from God and take from it what they will. I have taken from it that, I do not know many and some of you, and yet you reach out to hold us close. I have taken encouragement from all your words to persevere and to get up when I have fallen and am tired. I have learned, that I have a whole family in Christ that cheers the girls to their finish line. And if we are weak, I know with you, we will be strong.




Thank you does not seem enough for your prayers. But please know that I do ask God for anyone who has prayed for us, to mend and console whatever you may also be bearing in your hearts.




So that is what I took away from Charlotte. Pretty heavy stuff. But a good heavy!
I am immensely grateful that I have my sisters! I have all of my sisters in Christ. I have Gina, Sister Maria Fidelis, Jacque, Jessica and Mia as my sisters for life, just like Emilia has Lucy and Hope has Grace! Sisters are truly your toughest warriors for the heart!




6 comments:

  1. Luci,
    You are an inspriation of faith to me, as well as to all who are blessed to hear your story. Please know that you and Chris, and Hope and Grace are in our prayers every day. My heart is bursting with love for all of you.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheesh, luci, maybe i can send you an updated picture of Emi!! she looks like a sumo. that was a pic for the VIP only :)

    love you my little juno. is dad picking you up today!!? baahahhhaahha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Auntie Lulu,
    I think the littlest Lulu and Miss Emilia were a good dose of medicine for you. Don't we have the greatest little neices?
    Hugs and kisses and deepest prayers from East Tenny.
    Auntie Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just recently started to read your blog...i really just wanted to say how blessed we all are to have such faith between such wonderful family..thanks for that..love to all auntie nevette.. arizona.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul MeisenhelderJune 11, 2009

    Luci, I recently became priveleged to hear a condensed story of your life in the words of a letter your mother had written to the Pro Life Commission. Wow! The Lord has worked so many miracles to get you to this place in time. I will pray for the Lord to continue to shower you and your family with blessings. Your faith is so inspirational. I know that something beuatiful is going to take place. The Lord, in His greatness will make this happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!