WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Days!


April has been beautiful. Full of great News! My sister Jessica found out she is having a baby girl! As we all wait impatiently for the name of her new babe, I have dreams of what I am calling her. For some reason, my dream last night, I was calling her VIOLET! I saw her this past weekend and I was over-joyed to see how she is growing and glowing! :)



Chris and I also got to celebrate a little Husband and Wife time and took a trip down to Nashville to see the Grand Ole Opry. There we saw Vince Gill, Martina Mcbride, Little Jimmy Dickens and number other stars in country music that just blew us away with their talent!





We also spent some time with my Aunt Mary Lou, Uncle Eddie and their new little addition to their pack of 11, Magdalena. Magdalena has been in ICU at Children's Hospital in Cincinnati. This past Saturday she had Cardiothoracic Surgery to correct the hole in her heart. Thankfully, the surgery is over and they are working through her recovery. She seems to be doing well, but i can't wait to go back and be with her and hold her little hand. My Aunt and Uncle are so strong and are truly saints! It's amazing the example of fortitude they are sharing with Chris and I! GO MAGDALENA!
On Sunday, Chris and I and the WHOLE brood of the Gray Family headed to Springfield, Kentucky to celebrate our nephew Noah's first Holy Communion! It was a great reminder of how God is so Good to ask us to receive Him when we are so young. Afterwards we had a picnic where we ate, played Softball, talked and opened gifts!











THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE... WHERE DID GINA GO??? Jess and I ate her!
And finally, a great blessing for our family happened yesterday! My cousin Anna, who for so long has been known as my twin, had her first baby. She gave birth to a baby boy who weighed in at 8 lbs 11oz. His name is Gabriel, after his dad and I am sure will be just as fun as him too! What a gift God has given them today!
Now let's see what May has to bring!




















1 comment:

  1. I love keeping up with you life through this:) You look so beautiful in your pictures. Its amazing how pregnancy really does make you GLOW. Can't wait to see you in person.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!