WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Hope and Grace!


Hello my little Darlings,

I love you. I pray you have had a wonderful birthday in Heaven. I have thought about you all morning, since the moment I woke up. I have relived the moment when I first saw you in the delivery room; when Grace you opened your big eyes to stare at me for the first time, and when Hope I finally got to kiss you. I have relived the moments of feeling you both lie on my chest and my kisses imprinted on your faces and my gaze fixated on your every tiny feature. I cherish these moments everyday, and especially today.

I prayed to Jesus today, and thanked him for the way that he made you both. You are so perfect. Intricately connected forever. Your love was so strong, your mission on earth so great, that nothing could separate. I see how perfect God's creation is. I see how extra thought, love and care went into making you two. I see how I am supposed to love!

I am forever in debt to you, my beautiful daughters, for bringing your love into my life. Remember all those who love you and celebrated your life today. As they celebrate you as a gift. A gift to all of us given by God as an example of purity, joy, love, and fidelity. Your Papa and I are so blessed to call you ours!

I love you.
Mama


____________________________________________

To my little angels,

Happy 1st birthday! One year ago today at 6:01 pm you made me the proudest and happiest Papa ever! I t was on June 23, 2009 when I finally received the answers to my prayers. I got to see you face-to-face, labored breath to labored breath. However, none-the-less I got to meet my beautiful daughters. It was both of you who showed me the beauty of life, the heavenly sacrifices and the gratitude of all that god has blessed me with. I thank you both for giving me the honor of loving you, reading to you, holding you until you left for a higher journey, and for allowing me to be your Papa.

You girls, mean more to me than words can ever describe. So much that I have reserved a place in my heart especially for you. A place that can never be filled and a constant reminder of what I must fulfull to someday be given an eternal opportunity to meet you face-to-face and hold you again.
I love you two tremendously. I miss you whole heartedly. And I long for our reunion. Not a day passes that i don't think about you and what you two may be doing. I often wonder what you look like, what you love to do, and what your favorite past-times are. I can't wait until the day when we will meet again, when God deems my time to join you two - when I can build you a jungle-jim, take you for long walks, watch you grow and we will forever be united! In the mean time, I hope that today you have had a great day. A day that was blessed with as much as you and your brave journey has blessed the many lives that you two have touched. A day that was embraced with love, celebration and fun. And I hope that today you received all that you deserved.

Happy Birthday Hope and Grace! I love you! I miss you! And I am extremely proud of You!




Love,

Your Papa


_______________________________________________

Captured moments of today:

Nana, Grandaddy,Grandma Lulu, Uncle T, Uncle David, Auntie Mia and Sam all came by to visit for dinner, cake and ice cream. After dinner we let go 12 pink balloons to heaven. Each balloon carries a gift of love we wish you to have this day. I hope you are having fun with the balloons!












Happy Birthday!

(Special THANK YOU to everyone who sent a card, called and emailed us today. I may have not talked to you all, but Chris and I thank you dearly!)

9 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 24, 2010

    Tears streaming down my face. I love you two so much. Thanks for being an example of what parenthood should be...selfless submission to our Lord.

    Jac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been brought to tears. Precious pictures and precious words to Hope and Grace. Happy birthday, sweet girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary (Trailov) HollisterJune 24, 2010

    Lump in my throat!!! You and Chris are an inspiration to me (and many). Hope and Grace are forever in my heart. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Happy Birthday, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you once again for opening your hearts and sharing the prayers that make us all catch our breath and re-learn the meaning of love, faith, and peace. We are so grateful for Chris, Luci, Hope, and Grace Klare.
    <3
    Gabe and Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJune 24, 2010

    Thank you for your post. I too am in tears as I read the story of your girls one year later. It holds new meaning to me now, as I'm expecting twins myself. God bless you and little Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday sweet baby angels in Heaven.
    with love,
    a friend of Jacque's

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJune 24, 2010

    i don't even remember how I stumbled across your blog, but ever since, I check back to read your lovely posts. Your family is amazing. I am inspired by you and Chris and strive to have the faith that you all do. You are an inspiration. I can't wait for the 'Maria is here!!!' post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJune 28, 2010

    hbd hope and grace. :) love auntie melanie ps.we get to meet your little sis so soooon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you still celebrated their birthday...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!