WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Life

It's very easy to remember clearly, the instances in my life when I felt with my whole heart, that I wanted to change.  And last night, with one text, that updated me on Ali's status fighting cancer,  I had that feeling.
And as I sit on my couch staring at the baby monitor watching Maria sleep, trying to shake the helplessness feeling of not being able to do anything for Ali, I began to pray, reflect and sob.
I have taken so many things for granted, lately.  I have not thanked the Lord enough for my health or the health of those I love.  I have not thanked him for the chance that I get to love everyone in the fullest capacity in my life. 
Last night, was a very clear and decisive changing point in my life and how I want to live it. 
Every day is a gift from God.  I am truly on His time and supposed to take everyday I am given to love Him and share this love with my family, so we can be united in Heaven.
I promise to be a little more conscious to do this ...

Thank you, Ali for fighting so hard.  In your suffering and fight for your life, my heart is changing and I am learning and reliving the love I felt a couple years ago.  I continue to ask God for your miracle.  I promise to do this everyday, for you. 

I beg you to please keep Ali in your prayers as she and her whole family fights this.  please. please. please.
Read her story: http://www.loft3pd.com/blog/?p=4965 to understand how beautiful she truly is to those who know her.

God Bless all of you who continue to read this blog... and continue to be prayer warriors in my life!  Today, please send your prayers Ali's way.



1 comment:

  1. You are so very sweet. Thanks for being you, always.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!