WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Friday, August 3, 2012

Charlotte, Here we come!

Warning:  Serious photobomb alert!

 After seeing these four adorable faces for five days, i couldn't resist the temptation to beg my hubs to head down to Charlotte USA for some additional time with this beautiful family.
It's no secret that my sisters are my bestest of friends.  When i am with them i am my 100% normal self.  They bring out the best and the worst in me.  I love them for that!

This trip to charlotte, was SO needed!  for many reasons.  I needed to get out of my house after being in my house for 5 weeks, not going almost anywhere I was about to crawl out of my skin.  I wanted to give Chris some time to catch up on sleep and get some RR since he has been working so hard lately.  But I also needed to just be with my sis Jacq.
I. Heart. Her.

So here are some funs pics of the adventures we had while visiting.






 this pic is too funny.  Love lulu's face! haa!



The picture below is a SMALL obsession between Jacque, Jerry Klare, and myself... that is... THE BACHELOR!
This season Emily Maynard from Charlotte was the bachelorette and I'd be lying if I said this wasn't one of the coolest/funniest parts of our trip.
Jacq, drove me past her house and I totally pulled a paparazzi and took pics of her house.
stalker? no.
Fan? yes.
want to stalk Jef? DUH!yes!
HA!
 The trip ended with a sweet treat.  I got to witness Michael (who is awesome and insane for marrying my cray cray sister JAcq. lol. ) pull out lulu's 2nd loose tooth!  SWEET!
of course, there is always 1 hambone in the family.
if you don't know the ham is in your family - YOU'RE IT!

Thanks for the mini vaca in charlotte Trailovs.
I realized that a.) i seriously love you all and wish you were my neighbors and b.) it was way easier handling just my two kids after 8 days with you people. jk. LOL! 
love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!