Oh Maria! You are so funny these days.
These days you are saying such funny things to daddy and I, "I want" this or that. You want to start doing things by your "self, self". I ask you if you would like to color before dinner and with a wave of the hand and a shake of your head you tell me you're "fine". You crack me up with all your independent behavior.
But you really have me all bent out of shape when you sing! It was only three weeks ago you started to pretend to sing "alleluia" with me as I sing. And each night before you went to bed you would get the tune and the words out better aaaaand louder.
On your second birthday you picked up right away how to song your birthday song to your self. Adorable!!!!!!
And now you can sing "wheels on the bus" practically all by your self. Your favorite part of that song is when we get to the part about the money ont the bus goes clink, clink, clink. You say, "cink". And it is hysterical to me.
I love this time with you, watching you grow and learn so much.
I seriously pray we are raising you right and that you will always remaining precious little girl.
I. Love love love you.
Joseph, you too are awesome buddy. You smile, blow bubbles every day. And today you giggled out loud fore the first time. I could literally feel my heart race in excitement.
Seriously, if you kids get any cuter.. I just don't know if I will be able to contain the desire to gobble you booth up in kisses!

Happy belated mawia! I wish I could have called you from Greece!
ReplyDelete