WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Thursday, August 23, 2012

In the still of the night

Well, we did it. Much earlier than I ever anticipated. Actually, four months earlier than I ever thought. What did we do? We moved Joseph out of our room and into Maria's room.

Since he turned two months he has slept through the night from 10 pm to 8 am. (pick your jaw up from off the ground.lol). I know. I can't believe it either! But it's true and it's awesome.

Note to self. If I ever have another baby DO THE EXACT SAME THING I DID WITH JOSEPH.
Hmmmm. I have no idea what I did though. Shoot.

3 comments:

  1. :) isn't it life changing when they sleep through the night? His face is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He reminds me so much of Maria!! Love his precious cheeks...hugs to you all. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! I wish Evelyn would sleep thru the night like that! Love the pic - Joseph is so precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!