10 Months ago, we saw your sweet faces and fell in love with you. It seems like just yesterday, that I was carrying you around and dreaming of what it would be like to hold you. And now that I have held you and given you back to the Father, I still feel the weighted imprint you left upon my chest - a gift I am blessed to have. And now as we are closely approaching only 3 months until we see your little sister, I pray that I may be given that same feeling of overwhelming love that I had at the moment of your birth.
Words cannot express how much I miss you. And how I struggle to remain joyous that you are in heaven and not here with your Papa and I. We talk about you daily, and wonder what you two are up to. I hope that you are fulfilling a great peice of God's plan to continue to help all those whose lives you touched here on earth. Remember especially your little sister, Maria. Surround her with the love and strength from Our Lord, and let her always know you are near. Remember too all those who have lost a loved one, whose heart aches to hold them again. Give them peace and consolation as they have to continue their daily life.
I Love you my little darlings. I love each one of you. Hope I love your loyal and courageous soul, Grace I love your humble and contemplative soul, and little Maria I love your happy and joyous soul. And though your Papa would argue that he loves you three more than I, know we both love you so much.
What a sweet gift from my dear friend Emily, for little Maria. Thank you so much Emily - WE MISS YOU!
Still checking in to see how you're doing, Luci. Sounds like all is well with you and Chris and baby Maria. It won't be long now before you get to meet her face to face....that will be a great day!
ReplyDeleteLove the darling outfits....
take care of yourself,
love,
Mary Considine
OH MY Gosh!! HOW CUTE IS THIS?! The little sister tshirt is soo precious. Oh i'm so excited for you!!
ReplyDeletewhat an adorable outfit. Emily nice job! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful words Luci...I know they are more than words for you...they are real emotions. Love you so much!