
Yesterday I went to visit an old friend who just had her first baby. Sarah is the proud mamma to a little girl, Lilly Violet.
Visiting with little Lilly was such a JOY, as I was able to feed her, burp her, and play with her sweet toes. Lilly was born 5 weeks EARLY! She had a rough start, being in the NICU for a little while, but now that she is home, Sarah is swaddling her in so much love! I am amazed by Sarah's strength, having to had her baby in the NICU for a couple weeks, and by her joy of getting to be a mom! What a blessing to watch a mother and daughter together!

After a little while, we were visited by Melanie and her baby Nori Jo! Nori Jo, is another little squishy baby that came into this world in December, and boy has she grown. Melanie, has been an exceptional mom always ready to give Nori a chance to see the world in so many colors... AND that's the truth. You should see Nori's nursery, it's unbelievable colorful! lol. But Nori is such a cutie pie with her sweet edible cheeks and her big blue eyes!
When holding Lilly and Nori, I could feel little Maria kicking her way out - almost. She was very much awake when the girls were on my lap and ready to play with them. I think Maria has made her two first friends and ready to have tea parties and mud pies! :)
How blessed I feel each time I hold a baby in my arms! And yesterday when I had two at one time, I couldn't help but to remember the beauty it felt to have Hope and Grace in my arms a little more than 9 months ago.

Thank you Sarah, and Melanie for letting me hold your babies and love on them until Maria gets here. It allows me to feel connected to my three daughters in a way you may never understand. However know that it completely fills my heart with so much love! I love you both!
such beautiful babies!
ReplyDeletegreat to see you as always. i cant wait to meet maria maria! nori is more than excited. heart melanie. love you too.
ReplyDeleteadorable!!! it was so good seeing you at tricia's wedding! you are one hot mama.
ReplyDeleteps. love the names of these babies!! soo cute. i'm having trouble thinking of one for baby #2!