Yesterday was a momentous day for our little Klare Family as we reached 20 weeks! We are half way there to meeting our new baby GIRL. Yes, it's official! We will be having a little Girl. So bring on the PINK, THE SPANISH DRESSES, AND THE SWEET KISSES!! 

We have chosen Maria Fidelis Klare to be her name. We wanted to name her after my sister who is in the order of Dominican Sisters. Her name is Sister Maria Fidelis. The name translated means, Mary (Most) Faithful. Sister Maria Fidelis and I have shared much of the same journey's of faith together. But it seems the Lord chose her heart to be just His. But I honor not only the her faithfullness to Our Lord, but also Our Mother Mary and name our baby girl Maria.
Chris and I are overwhelmed with joy by how much little Maria has grown in these past twenty weeks. She is very healthy and seems ready for life full of joy and excitement, as she lets me know she is doing well with her daily kicks. I can't wait to see her face, and kiss her sweet cheeks as I did with her sisters - a million times!
Hope and Grace made their presence very much known yesterday as I felt so close to them all day. I felt wrapped in their love, and could feel their joy that they too are expecting a little sister.
So please keep us all in your prayers as we anxiously await the arrival of little Maria.
Wonderful news, Luci and Chris! I'm sure you are counting the days until you can meet little Maria face to face. But until then, know that we will keep all of you in our prayers, especially during these next three holiest days of the year.
ReplyDeleteTake good care of yourselves!
love,
Mary Considine
congratulations!!! it's so exciting to finally know what's inside! may God bless the rest of your pregnancy!
ReplyDeletemaria maria! love it. shes going to be beautiful. i cant wait to see the head of dark curly hair this lil beauty is going to have. i mean seriously, she's goin to be a knock out. dad better keep a short leash on her when she becomes a teen. whew! peace. melania and norita.
ReplyDeleteahhhh!!!!!!! freaking out!!!! that name is perfect!!! I am tearing up I am so excited! God is good. Can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeletelove you!
She climbs a tree and scrapes her knee
ReplyDeleteHer dress has got a tear
She waltzes on her way to Mass
And whistles on the stair
And underneath her wimple
She has curlers in her hair
I even heard her singing in the abbey!!
Ahhh, I'm so in love! Hurry up August!!
Beautiful! I love that you named her after a Sister who happens to be your sister!!! Maria is a Dominican Sister? As in Dominican Sisters, Mother of the Eucharist in Michigan??? I went on a retreat there a few years back and LOVED it! The sisters were SO beautiful and fun! It was an amazing experience.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your baby girl:)
Nikki
Although it were the twins Sophia played with the most in heaven, it will be Maria who will be her knew found BFF. Wow, all these wonderful little girls we have been blessed with.......how amazing. I just know Jac will be having a girl too!
ReplyDelete