WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Pittsburgh Extravaganza!

MEET COLLEEN Colleen, is one of my oldest and dearest friends from high school. We have so many memories together from boarding school that I will never forget. She was always the one who hated the attention, while I basked in it. She was always the first to crack a joke and cut the tension. Most importantly, she has always been the most beautiful soul! This weekend she married Michael Gornick. The wedding was so full of reverance for the sacrament of marriage, fun and laughter! It was literally the most beautiful and fun wedding I have ever attended. It was like a big high school reunion with all my girls that I love from school. Here are few pics and moments I will never forget! Above: Kate, Megan, Maria, Anna, Emily, Luci, Anne Marie, and Monica! (it was windy) Megan and Monica, looking stunning for the wedding! Colleen and Michael right after their vows! (tears) The STUNNING bride and groom r><a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgkrwTbAXVhFOMYflLVBzcXl1UkCrJb6LLzwbWM5cMRe9wtstWgHslflWKCZ0Yj12ay2D_ri3WZqEPtF4vAa7DzgcEdKXZpHv5n97qqg4QplPrm801NJ5I8_pylZPuR15ls9CJzrfR7tR8C/s1600/Colleen+Wedding+025.jpg"> Emily and Colleen - I heart this picture! Aint no party like an EX - PC party!!! Lol. woop woop! <a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEig56X5FqhOZDXEBU0bkItFmb3OhI4koRqXRsopCdciC1zuAE4WGgD2Qgk4B261RWHEGrWVhNyPkkcR4zD9-CiE8uA0FJy9Wmf5rdWi0_xPnk8x3oWoAnban2ruM6wAQxeU3wkbcF1x5eCZ/s1600/Colleen+Wedding+030.jpg"> Emily danced more than anyone there!!! And also cried everytime she saw Colleen!!! She was so fun! Megan singing to the music... lol!!! (And Thanks for freezing my underwear in high school!!!!) There are no words for Maria!!! She played her air guitar and danced up a storm! And of course our bride!!! DANCING QUEEN!
Thank you girls for so much fun and laughter!! Thank you Colleen, for allowing Chris and I to be apart of your special day. We had so much fun and will never forget it. We love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!