WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

31 Weeks



Hello 31 Weeks.

As you can see the tummy grows - Maria grows. I am beginning to feel the slow down of the "third trimester". I am easily tired lately which also means I am easily emotional and hormonal. I seem to be fixated on how to have Maria at the exact right time... not too soon, not too late. I am fearful of having to have another c-section if I go past my due date!! I have this immense need to feel Maria being born... It's really hard to explain if you have never had a c-section before. But basically, pain makes it reality for me.
However, at the end of the day I leave this in God's hands. He is in charge of both of us, and our lives are in His hands to do as he pleases.

"Maria, you and I have reached 31 weeks of our journey! Yay, us! I feel you wake me up every morning with your "kung pao" kicks and love to have that time with you to snuggle in bed a little longer. As you grow, mommy's tummy grows more and more. Everybody has noticed it too! But I don't mind, because it means you are very healthy and getting closer to the day we see each other.

It was 31 weeks I delivered your sisters, so I am imagining how big your feet could be, what your little bum looks like (for me to pinch, of course), and how beautiful your big eyes are. Hope and Gracie were so beautiful at this time last year, and I know you are just as gorgeous. However,I ask that you hang in there a little bit longer until you feel perfectly ready. Which also means after 36 weeks and before 40! ;)

I love you so much precious daughter. And can't wait to have you in my arms! See you soon my love!"
___________________________

I have had my two showers recently, and will soon update on how fun both were! Just got to get some of my life in order... those will be longer posts probably. lots of pics and goodies to share.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 16, 2010

    It's hard to believe that Hope and Grace were born at 31 weeks looking as beautiful as they did. They even had double chins at that point! :) I love and miss them...and I love and miss you, my beautiful sis.

    PS-I like the new look for the blog. I'm also loving the updates to Maria- very sweet. I wish my belly looked as cute as yours...mine has all gone straight to my lower half...typical Gray style. UGH!!!

    Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cute pregnant lady! :) I just found your blog. I'm so, so sorry for the loss of your twin baby girls. I have older twin brothers, so those that have lost twins have a very special place in my heart. Thinking of you, Hannah Rose. Check out my blog about babyloss: roseandherlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!