WELCOME!
If you are new to my blog, you may want to start by reading FROM THE BEGINNING. (located on the tabs below)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day



Today is very specially made for father's like you, who truly set an example for what it means to a be father.

Since the moment you became Papa to our daughter's Hope and Grace you have given your heart unconditionally. You attended every doctor's visit, you remember every detail of life in my womb and out of it. You welcomed the life of your daughter's into your arms when they were born and baptized them In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. You gave God the ultimate sacrifice-as a father- of your two daughters and held their precious life in your hands until they took their last breath in your embrace. You carry the burden of seeing your children pass in your arms, to God the Father, and long to feel them in your arms again. I am eternally grateful to you for this example of love.

And now as we expect Maria, again you attend every doctor's visit and keep track of how she is doing on a daily bases. You talk to her and kiss her through my belly daily to be sure she knows you are ready to see her.

I know that your heart longs for Heaven, but be patient, my love. Your Fatherhood keeps you here with Maria and I to fulfill what God has asked of you. You have many swingsets to build, toys to fix and scraped knees to kiss. But soon you and I will be old and gray, and we will look at all we have with all our children, and be so proud of what God has allowed our love to make on this earth; and then, we will be ready for Heaven. I love you. You are my St. Joseph through and through! Happy Father's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've just recently found your blog. I am a cousin of Maria, Anna, Tricia etc. lol. What a strong person you are! Being able to understand love the way you have experienced it (and blogging about it) is beyond recognition. Much Luv and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 22, 2010

    I heart my brother in law!!! You are so blessed Luci!

    Jacque

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for writing me and letting me know what you think!