
Grandma Lulu worked her TAIL OFF in the months, weeks and days prior to my shower this past weekend! And if you know Linda aka now as Grandma lulu, you know that she is a force to be reckoned with, when she means business! Lol!!!! She worked so hard everyday to be sure that I had a beautiful shower to honor Maria's arrival and my goodness was it ever!
A diaper cake for Maria! Thanks Lauren, Uncle Kevin and Grandma lulu for putting it together! so cute!
Hi there a few of my favorite people...
Even Maria's friends showed up waiting in the wings for her arrival... Thanks for coming Nori Jo!
Patty and Sheila always ready to celebrate!
I forgot to take a picture of the food... probably because I stuffed my face. :)

Wow... all these gifts for little Maria! Thank you!
This picture captured my thoughts exactly....lol, overwhelmed? Everyone was so generous... I was truly taken back!
Top it off with a YUMMY strawberry cake! delectible!
And of course, the day wouldn't have been made perfect, if it weren't for Grandma lulu and all her love! Thanks Grandma! We love you so much!Thank you also, to all my favorite people who showed up all family and friends of the Klare's... I am so blessed to be married into a family, whom I feel so loved and supported (gulp). I can't tell you how much it means to have all of you there to celebrate our family and help us get started in finally getting to bring home one of our babies! I love you, each one, so much.
diggin the new layout! :) nori feels famous. shes made the blog twice now! you look great...you should continue to post bellyshots. just sayin.peace. mel
ReplyDelete